About Kyle Rolek, CFP®
Kyle was born in Easton, PA to Ken and Kathy Rolek, both of whom spent many years as teachers in the Pennsylvania public school system. Growing up as the son of teachers significantly influenced Kyle’s approach to retirement planning today.
After graduating from Wilson Area High School near the top of his class, Kyle proceeded to attend Lafayette College where he obtained his degree in Economics & Business (he started at Lafayette as pre-med, but switched to business during sophomore year after failing miserably at organic chemistry).
After graduating from Lafayette College, Kyle began work as a financial advisor at ING Financial Partners. During this time, he obtained the Certified Financial Planner designation. He’d also go on to complete the Value Investing Program through Stanford University’s continuing studies program.
In 2015, Kyle left ING and would go on to form Rolek Retirement Planning, a Registered Investment Advisor. He did this so he could design a comprehensive planning process specifically optimized for those nearing retirement.
Since inception, the firm has grown consistently each year (currently serving 160+ client households) and has built partnerships along the way with experts in fields such tax, legal, and health insurance to provide a one-stop comprehensive retirement planning service specifically built for those nearing retirement.
We Help Clients
Protect their long-term financial security
Determine the amount of money needed to retire
Minimize the impact of future tax increases on retirement income
Plan for unexpected healthcare costs, including long-term care
Use investments to produce consistent cash flow in retirement
Maximize social security, including survivor and spousal benefits
Implement Roth conversions in a way that’s tax efficient
Make sure a surviving spouse and beneficiaries remain secure
Reduce or eliminate potential future estate and inheritance taxes
Avoid common retirement planning pitfalls and mistakes
And many other retirement planning techniques...
Our Retirement Planning Process
1. Lifestyle Planning
- What will you do to enjoy yourself during retirement?
- Will any retirement lifestyle changes have a significant impact on your expenses?
3. Income Planning
- Will your retirement income be enough to fund your expenses?
- When should you start social security? Which pension option should you select?
5. Tax Planning
- How will potential future tax increases impact your long-term financial security?
- How can you reduce the harm that future tax increases may inflict on your plan?
7. Estate Planning
- Will assets pass to beneficiaries in a way that’s intentional and tax-efficient?
- How can you minimize or eliminate potential estate and inheritance taxes?
2. Expense Planning
- How much will you need to spend per year to live the life you want in retirement?
- How will inflation, taxes, and healthcare costs impact your expenses over time?
4. Investment Planning
- How will you use your investments to generate income that lasts for life?
- How will you protect your investments from risks you’ll face during retirement?
6. Healthcare Planning
- How much will you spend each year on health care costs in retirement?
- How can you protect assets from potential future long-term care expenses?
8. Monitor Plan
- We keep your plan updated to protect your long-term financial security