Retirement Planning Book | by Fiduciary Financial Advisor Kyle Rolek
Our retirement planning book is available on Amazon in print, as an eBook, and on Kindle devices.
Use this link to visit the book's Amazon homepage: book.rolekretirement.com
The book is organized into seven chapters. Each chapter is dedicated to addressing important questions and concerns within one specific area of comprehensive retirement planning. Below is a list of the topics covered and questions addressed in each chapter:
Chapter 1 – Lifestyle Planning:
- How will you spend your time during retirement?
- How will you avoid boredom and a sense of loss?
Chapter 2 – Expense Planning:
- How much will you need to spend per year to live the life you want in retirement
- How will inflation impact your expenses over time?
Chapter 3 – Income Planning:
- How much total annual income will you have coming in each year during retirement?
- How can you make the most of your Social Security benefits?
- f you have a pension, which option should you select?
- How much dividend and interest income will your investments generate each year
- Will your income meet your expenses?
Chapter 4 – Investment Planning:
- Do you have a collection of investments or do you have an investment plan?
- How can you control market risk during retirement?
- How can you control inflation risk during retirement?
- How will you use your investment portfolio to generate income?
- How can you prevent emotions from derailing your investment plan?
Chapter 5 – Tax Planning:
- How will you be taxed when you take withdrawals from retirement accounts?
- How will you be taxed on Social Security and pension income?
- How can you build tax-free assets into your retirement plan?
- How can you plan for Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs)?
Chapter 6 – Health Care Planning:
- How much should you plan to spend on health care costs in retirement?
- How can you plan for rising health care costs?
- What does Original Medicare cover?
- How can you fill the gaps in Original Medicare coverage?
- How can you plan for long-term care expenses?
Chapter 7 – Estate Planning:
- Who will make decisions on your behalf if you become incapacitated?
- What are the downsides of the probate process?
- Which of your assets would go through the probate process as of today?
- How can you strengthen your estate plan?
- How can you leave a legacy that makes a positive impact on the lives of others?
Think you should hire a Fiduciary Financial Advisor with retirement planning expertise? Fill out the “Request Consultation” form, call us at 267-427-5667, or email email@example.com
Disclaimer: Reviews that appear on the book’s Amazon product page are not in any way a statement of a client’s experience with, or endorsement of, the investment adviser.