Rolek Retirement Planning collects information about you when you use our Websites to access our services, and our other online products and services (collectively, the “Services”) and through other interactions and communications you have with us.
1. Information Provided Directly By You
We collect information you provide directly to us, such as when you request information, complete a Rolek Retirement Planning form, questionnaire, survey, quiz, join or enroll for an event or otherwise communicate with us in any manner. This information may include: name, e-mail address, city and state, age and marital status or any other personal information you choose to provide.
2. Information Collected Through Your Use of Our Services
We collect information about your activity on our services and how you interact with us. The following are situations in which you may provide Your Information to us:
- When you fill out forms or fields through our Services;
- When you complete a questionnaire;
- When you provide responses to a survey;
- When you answer questions on a quiz;
- When you join or enroll in an event through our Services;
- When you sign up for any newsletters or other materials through our Services;
- When you communicate with us or request information about us or our products or Services, whether via email or other means;
- When you participate in any of our marketing initiatives, including, contests, events, or promotions.
3. Location Information
We may also derive your approximate location from your IP address.
4. Children's Privacy
Our Services are intended for users who are at least the age of majority in their state of residence. Furthermore, Rolek Retirement Planning does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information (PII) from persons under the age of 13. If you are under the age of 13, please do not provide us with information of any kind whatsoever. If you have reason to believe that we may have accidentally received information from a child under the age of 13, please contact us immediately at [email protected] If we become aware that we have inadvertently received Personal Information from a person under the age of 13, we will delete such information from our records.
5. Protective Measures We Use
We protect your information using commercially reasonable technical and administrative security measures to reduce the risks of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure and alteration. Some of the safeguards we use are firewalls and data encryption, physical access controls to our data centers, and information access authorization controls. Although we take measures to secure your information, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information, or searches, or other information will always remain secure. We cannot guarantee the security of our information storage, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet including, without limitation, email and text transmissions. Certain jurisdictional laws may not allow the exclusion or limitation of certain liability for data security. If these laws apply to you, some or all of the above limitations may not apply to you. In the event that any information under our control is compromised as a result of a breach of security, we will take reasonable steps to investigate the situation and where appropriate, notify those individuals whose information may have been compromised and take other steps, in accordance with any applicable laws and regulations.
6. How We Use Information We Collect
Our primary purpose in collecting, holding, using and disclosing your Information is for our legitimate business purposes and to provide you with a safe, smooth, efficient, and customized experience. We will not rent, sell, lease or barter your information to anyone.
We will use this information in order to:
- Provide users with our Services and customer support including, but not limited to, confirming emails related to our services, reminders, confirmations, requests for information and transactions.
- Contact you and provide you with information.
- Analyze, improve and manage our Services and operations.
- Resolve problems and disputes, and engage in other legal and security matters.
- Enforce our Terms of Service and any terms and conditions of any agreements for our Services.
Additionally, we may use the information we collect about you to:
- Send you communications we think will be of interest to you, including information about products, services, promotions, news, and events of Rolek Retirement Planning and other companies, where permissible and according to local applicable laws.
7. How We Share Information We Collect
- With third-party Service Providers to enable them to provide the Services you request;
- In response to a request for information by a competent authority if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or is otherwise required by, any applicable law, regulation, or legal process;
- With law enforcement officials, government authorities, or other third parties if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements, Terms of Service, or policies, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Rolek Retirement Planning or others;
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, consolidation or restructuring, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by or into another company;
- If we otherwise notify you and you consent to the sharing; and
- In an aggregated and/or de-identified form which cannot reasonably be used to identify you. We only use such data in the aggregate form and our analytical services do not record any personal information.
- We may disclose Your Information:
- To any person who, in our reasonable judgment, is authorized to receive Your Information as your agent, including as a result of your business dealings with that person (for example, your attorney or accountant);
- To our third-party vendors and service providers so that they may provide support for our internal and business operations, including handling of data processing, data verification, data storage, surveys, research, internal marketing, delivery of promotional, marketing and transaction materials, and our Services maintenance and security. These companies are authorized to use Your Information only as necessary to provide these services to us and are contractually obligated to keep Your Information confidential;
- As required by law or ordered by a court, regulatory, or administrative agency;
- As we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, if we believe that you are violating any applicable law, rule or regulation, or are otherwise interfering with another's rights or property, including, without limitation, our rights or property;
- To enforce or protect our legal rights.
8. Third Party Service Providers With Whom We Share Information
We currently share information that we collect with the following third-party Service Providers to enable them to provide the Services you request or carry out work on our behalf:
9. Sharing Information With Law Enforcement
- Rolek Retirement Planning is committed to cooperating with law enforcement while respecting each individual’s right to privacy. If Rolek Retirement Planning receives a request for user account information from a government agency investigating criminal activity, we will review the request to be certain that it satisfies all legal requirements before releasing information to the requesting agency.
- Furthermore, under 18 U.S.C. §§ 2702(b)(8) and 2702(c)(4) (Voluntary Disclosure Of Customer Communications or Records), Rolek Retirement Planning may disclose user account information to law enforcement, without a subpoena, court order, or search warrant, in response to a valid emergency when we believe that doing so is necessary to prevent death or serious physical harm to someone. Rolek Retirement Planning will not release more information than it prudently believes is necessary to prevent harm in an emergency situation.
10. Social Media Sharing
- Our Services may now or in the future integrate with social sharing features and other related tools which let you share actions you take on our Services with other Apps, sites, or media, and vice versa. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the social sharing service. Please refer to the privacy policies of those social sharing services for more information about how they handle the data you provide to or share through them.
- Any information or content that you voluntarily disclose for posting publicly to a social sharing service becomes available to the public, as controlled by any applicable privacy settings that you set with the social sharing service. Once you have shared User Content or made it public, that User Content may be re-shared by others. If you remove information that you posted to the social sharing service, copies may still remain viewable in cached and archived pages, or if other users or third parties, using the social sharing service, have re-shared, copied or saved that User Content.
11. Links to Third-Party Websites
12. Do Not Track Settings
Some web browsers may give you the ability to enable a "do not track" feature that sends signals to the websites you visit, indicating that you do not want your online activities tracked. We do not track your activity on our Website.
13. International Privacy Practices
In order to provide our products and services to you, we may send and store your personal information outside of the country where you reside or are located, including to the United States. Accordingly, if you reside or are located outside of the United States, your personal information may be transferred outside of the country where you reside or are located, including countries that may not, or do not, provide the same level of protection for your personal information.
We are committed to protecting the privacy and confidentiality of personal information when it is transferred. If you reside or are located within the European Union ("EU") or European Economic Area ("EEA") and such transfers occur, we take appropriate steps to provide the same level of protection for the processing carried out in any such countries as you would have within the EU and EEA to the extent feasible under applicable law.
By accessing or using our services, users who reside or are located in countries outside of the United States agree and consent to the transfer to and processing of personal information on servers located outside of the country where they reside, and assume the risk that the protection of such information may be different and may be less protective than those required under the laws of their residence or location.
14. Promotional Information Opt Out
15. Your California Privacy Rights
- California Civil Code Section 1798.83 entitles California residents to request information concerning whether a business has disclosed Personal Information to any third parties for their direct marketing purposes. California residents may request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information about the personal information, if any, we disclosed to third parties for direct marketing purposes within the immediately preceding calendar year. If applicable, this information would include a list of the categories of personal information that was shared and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared information within the immediately preceding calendar year.
- If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to [email protected]
16. Our Information Retention Policy
Unless you request that we delete certain information, we retain the information we collect for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. Following termination or deactivation of your account, we will retain information for at least 3 years and may retain the information for as long as needed for our business and legal purposes. We will only retain your Personal Data for so long as we reasonably need to unless a longer retention period is required by law (for example for regulatory purposes).
17. Contact Us
If you have any questions or if you would like to contact us about our processing of your personal information, including exercising your rights as outlined above, please contact us by any of the methods below. When you contact us, we will ask you to verify your identity.
Contact: Rolek Wealth Management, LLC
Our office address: 30 S 15th Street, 15th Floor, Philadelphia, PA, 19102
Email: [email protected]
Last updated: July 20, 2018