Comprehensive Retirement Planning
My comprehensive retirement planning process fully integrates the important elements of retirement into one straightforward plan.
It’s focused on 6 key areas of your current and future financial life.
Understanding your ideal retirement will help us create a roadmap that leads you where you want to go.
Our goal is to help ensure your expenses can be paid month to month with reliability and predictability for the rest of your life. This typically includes:
- Expense Planning
- Income Analysis, including Social Security strategy and pension strategy
- Inflation Plan
- Spousal Plan
Once your income plan is established, we will create an investment plan by taking a balanced approach to managing retirement risks. This typically includes:
- Assessing your risk tolerance
- Evaluating ways to reduce risk while still working towards your goals
- Performing periodic updates to keep your investment plan balanced over time
- Comprehensive Institutional Money Management
Once the income and investment plans are built, we’ll evaluate how to address taxes By working together with qualified tax professionals, this typically consists of:
- Assessing the taxable nature of your current holdings
- Strategizing ways to include tax-deferred or tax-free money in your plan
- Strategizing which tax category to draw income from first to potentially reduce tax burden
- Discussing ways to leverage your qualified money to leave tax-free dollars to your beneficiaries
We will create a plan to help you address rising healthcare costs throughout retirement, including:
- Looking at all aspects of Traditional Medicare, Medicare Advantage, and Medicare Supplement Plans
- Analyzing options for a Long-Term Care Plan
It is important to ensure your hard-earned assets go to your beneficiaries in the most tax-efficient manner. By working collaboratively with a qualified Estate Planning Attorney, our goal will be to help you:
- Maximize your estate and income tax planning opportunities
- Protect assets so that they are distributed to your beneficiaries probate free
- Prevent your IRA and qualified accounts from becoming fully taxable to beneficiaries upon death
Email me at email@example.com to learn more.